Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baker Family - and extended family

I look forward to the Baker Family shoot every year! They include Michelle's family to. They always come up with crazy funny ideas and their not afraid to do silly stuff. I had so many good...funny...silly photos that it was super hard to pick what I wanted to post. But I narrowed it down to these. I left some of the silly and funny face ones as a surprise for them. haha, I had a great time guy's Thanks!!! Let's start off with Ethan


Phoenix does the eyebrows up and down to flirt, he's so cute!
Solomon looks so sweet here doesn't he?! Love the dimples
Aww, brothers :)

Whole Fam ~ don't Michelle and her mom look like sisters?!
Lovin on Mom...
Jonathan showing his skills

And we're going to finish off with Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment