Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My North Carolina Trip!

I had such a great time in NC!! It all started with these two below. The wonderful Kristen and Charlie! They got married here in IN, Kristen and I actually grew up together. She's actually family, by marriage :) She married Charlie from NC...that's where they live now. So, she hooked me up with the also wonderful Nadia and Jason! So I ventured to NC to shoot their wedding in early August. Turned it into a vacation and stayed with my big sis that lives in Charlotte. I have lots more of the wedding to come, but here is what I'm posting tonight. Kristen and Charlie ~ Thanks you two, it was great to see you, hope to see you in the fall :)


Nadia and Jason ~ Can't wait to post more pic's...their wedding was such a blast!!

The wedding party :)

Aww, one of my fav's

This was right before I left

And this is My Sister and Brother in law ~ more of them to come also

And one of Brooke and Troy (practically my sister) ~ I can just hear her laughing, LOL


Thanks everyone, it was hot and humid, but we had a great time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment