Monday, October 19, 2009

Lauren & Ben

Lauren and Ben were so fun to work with during their engagement shoot! I got to meet both of their parents at the shoot also, so that was a bonus! They both were so inviting and really sweet...very much appreciated :) I can't wait to work with both families more at their wedding in June 2010. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm sure time will fly and it will be here in no time. We captured some great memories of them, I love the way these came out! Check them out...

Aren't they so cute?!




Lauren likes sun flare, and it turned out to be a perfect day for that :)

And this was a great idea!! Lauren's mom brought some apples along to be Incorporated into a picture. They have a little bit of an apple theme going on :) On their first date, they made homemade apple cider at Ben's parents house. Isn't that cool?!! They said that their theme is "Applely ever after" Isn't that sooo cute?! So I love this picture below, can't wait to see the reception and see how they work in the apples :) I love it when a couple mixes in their own style.

Thanks so much Lauren & Ben and your parents, you all were great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment