Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Julia & Nick / Maternity Photography, Auburn, IN

Julia and Nick got hitched a couple years ago, and of course I was thrilled when she emailed me to tell me she was pregnant!! I know I've said it before, but it's sooo exciting watching people get married and grow as a family :) So below you'll see a pic from their wedding. Then on to the maternity shoot. It was a cloudy day allowing us to shoot almost anywhere. A little bright on the eyes sometimes, but they came out beautiful! She is glowing and has the perfect baby bump. Enjoy and stay tuned for baby Ezra's arrival! Love that name and I can't wait to meet him :)

My fav from the session!



Her mom wore that shirt when she was pregnant with Julia! Isn't that Awesome?!!





Thanks Julia and Nick! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment