Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lauren & Ben Part 1 / Wedding Photography, Fort Wayne, IN

Lauren & Ben were such a easy going and fun couple! We had a wonderful time and you can just see how much fun they had. I'm sure their faces were sore from all the smiling! Trista from Rose's Bouquets did a great job on the flowers. Stacie took the first 2 pics. Lauren had a photo of her mom from her wedding on her bouquet. I thought that was a wonderful way to remember her on her special day since she passed away when Lauren was younger. What a special touch :) I will be posting more later on just the details. The planning that went into this wedding was awesome. Lauren and her Step mom did a great job! So enjoy this sneak peak and there will be more :) They decided to see each other before the ceremony and I can't stress enough how much I recommend that!! I love capturing that sweet moment to :)








Lauren, your a Gorgeous bride!


Some Ice cream to cool off on that Humid day!

This was Stacie's view of Ben while I was shooting some up close ones of Lauren, I like her view



They played a fun game at the reception, answering questions and seeing how much they agree on things. :)

I always love first dance photos!



Then it was time to get down!

It was such a blast being part of your day!! Thanks so much to all of you! Stacie and I felt so at home :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice shots girl! You did an amazing job-as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them all! They are as fabulous as I knew they would be!

    ReplyDelete