Monday, September 27, 2010

Tiffany & Jeremy / Fort Wayne Wedding Photography, Fort Wayne, IN

They seem like a perfect fit! Tiffany and Jeremy were a great couple. It was a gorgeous day for an outdoor wedding at the Rose Gardens!! I always love shooting there. We got some great shots and captured some wonderful memories for them to enjoy forever :) I photographed a couple of her friends weddings, so I was SO excited when she booked with me. I knew it would be a great time...and it was!! So below is a little sneak peak! Enjoy! :)




Kelly (2nd girl from the left) was a former bride of mine and now she's expecting a baby! Exciting huh?!!!










I love the way she's looking at him in this photo below :)




The evening and sunset were beautiful as well! Love this shot below.

Thanks!! I had a wonderful time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment