Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jarrett's and extended Family / Auburn, IN Family Photography

The Jarrett's had the perfect backyard for their family/extended family session! We had really nice weather that day to. There were so many funny and adorable pic's of the kids that it was hard to choose which ones to put on the blog. Jamie was a grade ahead of me in school and now her daughter Mallory and my Maddy are in the same grade :) So it's great, because I run into Jamie and her husband Jeff often. The are such a sweet family with hilarious kids :) And pair them with their cousins and it makes for a great time! So we're starting with all the kids first. Pin straight blonde hair...that's what I dreamed about when I was little! You always want what you don't have right?! hahaa :)


Jamie and Jeff's girls :)



One big happy family :)



Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment