Monday, November 8, 2010

Refner Family / Auburn, IN Family Photography

Pokhagen was off the charts when we did this family session!! It did rain for a bit, but we waited it out and finished up the session. It ended up working out fine :) I had a great time with Megan's family and her parents. Her boys are just adorable. And I know I'm going to mess this up...but If I can remember right, I think it's Sylus, Addicus, and Titus. Forgive me if I'm wrong, hahaa...I had a heck of a time trying to keep those straight during our session!!! I love how strong and cool the names are though. Check out some from the session below :) Enjoy!






Look at these boys :)

With Grandma and Grandpa




I love the one below! haha, that was totally how he felt about this whole thing! :)




Here is a picture when I was leaving the park! Beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment