Thursday, March 10, 2011

Washington Trip

We had such a wonderful time with my family in Washington!! Both of my brothers live in Bellingham. Such a beautiful place. The weather was cold and crappy, but we still had fun :) Kicking off our pic's is Maddy holding her new baby cousin Olive. Karson was sick for the first part of our trip so he didn't get to hold Olive til later. I only got pic's with my phone so I'll have to post some of those later. But here we go...Man, my kids look so huge seeing them with Olive, they grow up so fast!!

Matt and Brynne :) This is my other sister-in-law. She's pregnant and just found out she's having a boy!! Woo hoo :)

Dave and Olive. I love the scared and surprised look on Olive's face, hahaha

This is a cute one with her daddy

And my brother Dave always makes silly faces in photos, growing up he was the entertainer in the family...I guess that's where Karson gets it from. Here they are with their goofy faces. Olive didn't get the memo.

Dave setting up the Kinect (hope I spelt that right) yup...we had a dance off!!


I can't leave out Roxy and Lima! Matt's dogs. They are Golden retriever/Boxer mix. They are sisters. Aren't they cute?!

Maddy with her Aunts

Holding Olive again


Good times!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment