Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fore/Parsell/Criswell families / Angola, IN Portrait Photography

Every summer I look forward to my friend Sarah's return with her boys! I grew up with Sarah and she comes home every summer with her boys to visit her parents for a couple weeks. Her boys are super close in age to my kids and they get along really good. We did some family photos while she was back. Every time we do a session with them they always come out wonderful. They are all so photogenic!! We had a blast with them while they were here, check out some of the great photos we got :) Starting off with her parents...


Sarah and the boys :)

Avery

Ayden

Sarah...you look Gorgeous!



Sarah and her friend Tammy just got their braces off recently, beautiful smiles :) worth all the work!


The Fam

And this is Sarah's cousin that was also in town visiting, we got some great family shots of them also.

I'm Looking forward to next year's visit already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment