Saturday, October 15, 2011

Girls Headbands

Hello All!! You may have seen some of these adorable headbands on alot of my clients. Well...my sister-in-law (Ali) is making them, she is in town visiting right now and I was opening this up to all my friends and clients to see if you might want to email or call me to order some. I've put some pic's below of a couple examples and then put a couple pic's of the actual headbands. They are soooo cute and vintage looking!! My Maddy has some and I love putting them on her and Ali is even making clipped hair pieces for us older girls. I'll have to blog a pic of the one she made me :) So feel free to email me or call me if you are interested!! 260-908-1399 and you can email me from my website if you don't already have it :) FYI...Ali is here until Tuesday, so if you miss her before then...I can always help hook you up.

They range from $8 - $15 (I can email you any colors or variety that you want)













No comments:

Post a Comment