Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jessica & Brian / Auburn, IN Wedding Photography

Congrats to Brian and Jessica! We had a windy, crisp fall day and got some beautiful shots :) I'm going to start off with "the first look". They opted to do this and I can not stress enough how great it is! I would recommend this to ALL my brides. Enjoy your sneak peak!!





I HAD to put this next photo in here...the girls wanted to do a jumping shot. Sure, I said...well, one of the bridesmaids bouquet's exploded as she jumped in the air!!! I'm so glad that I caught it!! I put an arrow to it. haha, you just never know what is going to happen at a wedding. Once we went back to the inn the florist was able to fix it, no worries...it all turned out well :)





Loved the sparkler exit to the boat to take a spin around the lake.



This was a mistake/out take, whatever you wanna call it, but I love it.


Jessica's family from Holland did a special presentation :)





No comments:

Post a Comment