Friday, February 1, 2013

Anne & Rudi / Auburn, IN Wedding Photography

Congrats to Anne and Rudi!!!!  Oh man...what a blast their wedding was, and to work with such amazing families!  I have the best clients...I know I say that all the time...but I do!!  This is only part one of their blog post.  More to come!  There were so many gorgeous pic's, it was so hard to narrow it down!!  So many more to come.  It was a new years eve wedding so I love how bling'd out everyone was!!  The flowers and decor were so awesome!!  So creative, perfect for the occasion :)  
Here is part 1...Enjoy :)








I LOVE when couples do a sneak peak...such a special moment!






Anne...you were stunning :)



The lovely ladies, loved their dresses


                                         The Dapper men and their suspenders :)





Stacie got this adorable pic of the kiddo's :)




                           Anne's dad gave the most amazing give away speech!!  So touching :)



No comments:

Post a Comment